Thursday, January 22, 2009

One of the hardest things I've done in my life

I can count on one hand some of the hardest things I've done in my life. This current predicament is one of them. Unemployment.... after college graduation. College friends probably remember me as the one always DOING something. Back then I was always doing something different. Never the same stuff everyday. Now I'm stuck in a rut. I load the dishwasher, clean the floors, look for jobs on the Internet, e-mail people and never get a response, and refuse to exercise. :) It is really starting to wear on me. I have my "up" days but the "down" days are getting worse. Now the question is... what am I going to do about it? Stay in bed a little longer? Freak out about my money? Fall into depression? I don't know but I'm going to have to figure something out.

"These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold- and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold." 1 Peter 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment