Monday, January 12, 2009

Be still?

Mountains. Red Sea. Egyptian chariots on your tail. No matter where you turn, things don't look good. Do you listen to the voices of dissension? "Let's go back and be slaves. It's better than dying in the desert!" Or do you trust God, be still, and wait for him to work?

Does God have something great planned for me? Do I become discouraged by the economy, lack of job opportunities, my money slowly dwindling? Do I turn back? Or do I use this as an opportunity for God to do something AMAZING!

Do I listen to others? or do I listen to my heart?

1 comment:

  1. You probably shouldn't listen to either one! Continue to seek the Lord and wait for Him to open the right door - He has one for certain.

    In your own example you see how He provided a way at the last possible moment, He will provide for you too!

    ReplyDelete