Friday, April 17, 2009

Phase 3...

I'm going to attempt to keep this more up-to-date in the coming weeks since I'm learning so much and want to track it. I just started a temp position at Angus Productions, Inc. in St. Joseph. A member of their Web Services department is gone on maternity leave and I am filling in. There is a little uncertainty how long I'll be here but I'll know more next week.

Learn. Learn. Learn. I'm trying to soak in everything I can. I can upload a Web site. I can edit a Web site. But can I really build one properly? I've discovered that I'm quite inadequate but have the potential to learn. I'm praying that I can fit several pieces together in my short time and really walk away with a new outlook.

Like normal- everything is unnormal. I'm constantly living in a different place, interacting with new people, even working at someone else's desk. Nothing is settled in my life right now but God seems to want it that way for the time being. (what does "for the time being" even mean? geez)

Biggest lesson I've learned since "becoming" an adult: You always struggle with how to manage your time. The past is the past, refocus on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment