Thursday, April 23, 2009

Figure it out

Well, the "add image" feature is still not working properly. Yesterday I received my first paycheck for 2009. January, February, March, April.... I think we're 1/3 of the way through the year. Things have slowed down considerably here at work. The weather is nice so everyone is outside and not thinking about their Web site. So my first two weeks of working in a new place at super warp speed has now diminished some. I'm still working on improving my CSS skills. Most of the time it makes sense, but everyone once in a while my brain starts going in circles and then someone falls off the merry-go-round. The biggest thing that I've learned that I've needed to learn is slicing up designs in photoshop and incorporating them into your Web site. I didn't even know I needed to know this... Whoops. Must not have paid very close attention in that class. But that is what your first couple jobs are all about. Realize you know very little.

2 comments:

  1. Have you provided a link to this site somewhere? Or is it still a work in progress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sites I've worked on:
    Well I've done updates to about 50 already. I have a test site at www.angusjournal.com/testsite/marsha. I am also in the process of building www.quantumtmt.com.

    ReplyDelete